IChee asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Is it just plain cruel of MSNBC to staff their nighttime shows with mentally challenged hosts to amuse viewers?

Roger Maddow, Keith Overvenom, Special Ed Shultz, etc.?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Maddow's a Rhode's Scholar??? That does NOT prove anything, except that being a Rhode's Scholar is not as big a deal as it once was. Maybe they have affirmative action programs and that's how she got in.........

yes it is cruel and a waste of natural resources to telecast the so-called programs...

• 1 decade ago

Just so you know- Rachel Maddow has a degree from Stanford and was a Rhode's Scholar - so she also has an Oxford degree. Keith Olbermann has a degree from Cornell, and Ed Schultz attended (on a scholarship), and graduated from MSU Moorhead. And they all do a LOT to help others not as fortunate as themselves. What- pray tell, are YOUR claims to fame? What is just plain pathetic- not to mention pathetically immature- are folks who mock those who are more intelligent, better educated and more willing to help their fellow man, just because they happen to disagree with their political views. Take heart, though- Ed Schultz used to be a conservative, but saw the light. Who knows- if you keep your eyes and mind open, maybe you can be "cured" also!

• 1 decade ago

i really believe madcow,and overbite need to be fined for each lie and half truth that they spew.i counted 15 the last time i watched madcow.

ed is biased but i do watch him because he doesnt just go after the GOP he will turn on the Dems like a rattle snake if he belives they are doing wrong.

matthews is okay too but again he is biased.

• 1 decade ago

Dr Maddow LOL PHD = Piled Higher and Deeper My God they will give a PHD to anyone

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

False.

• 1 decade ago

So in the eyes of conservatives Dr. Rachel Maddow is mentally challenged. That really explains why you keep losing elections.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Is it cruel if the viewers are no different than the staff.....

• 1 decade ago

I'm confused. Is Maddow a man or a woman?!?

• 1 decade ago

They have to keep up with competitors. I mean that Hanna Montana girl.

• 1 decade ago

Well it worked so well for Fox they obviously thought they'd give it a try.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.