how many of you believe Dr. Arnold Klein and Deborah Rowe is the biological parents of Prince and Paris?

Me 100%. First of all arnold and debbie would be the perfect parents for michael's children because both arnold and debbie are someone michael could trust and has known for many years, and he has seen and been in contact with on the daily bases. Arnold was michael's dermatologist and debbie was michael's nurse, that tells me that they are most certainly michael's children's biological parents, because they were close to michael and were easy to use for michael's children since mj known both of them very well.

Last but not least, prince jackson looks just like arnold. His facial sturcture is a dead give away, and paris looks just like debbie. Paris eyes, nose, lips, and facial structure looks just like debbie, except paris face is a little more fuller, but she still looks just like debbie rowe.

And I believe blanket was wanted by michael because of omer.

What do you all think?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

*Sigh* It doesn't matter. Are gonna take care of Micheal's kids ? As a fan of Michael I never cared to learn about his kids , whether they were his or not because his kids didn't make him famous. It was his father pushing him and his brothers and his own natural ability. Shouldn't you be trying to look into other things like preparing to go back to school or if not school, the recession ?

• 10 years ago

Michael was the father juss face the truth they all look like him all just as sexy *** he was

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!!!!!

• 10 years ago

I agree wholeheartdly...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.