scrabble word finder help?

Does anybody know what the scrabble word finder is? Its a small/medium device where you type in a word and it gives you the definition, where can I buy it and how much is it? Can you still buy it in stores? If so, where at?

links also::?

Favorite Answer

Franklin Electronics sells a device with the latest Scrabble dictionary (for North America). It's available from Amazon, Best Buy, and others. The product description of the "SCR-228" is

This patented device includes easy to use features which enhance Scrabble playing skills. It builds vocabulary by creating words from letter tiles and finding words from the letter pattern on the board.it adds fun with three challenging word games that can be played on three different skill levels. And it offers easy-to-read large type, on-screen help, automatic shut-off and adjustable contrast control. Requires four Aaa batteries (not included).

There are a ton of them out there. Some are better than others. I know that I like to use the one on Free Scrabble Dictionary. They have a few versions which give you different word lists like TWL and SOWPODS.

They are great cheats to help you win

WHAT LETTER S DOCAN I SPELL WITH LETTERS WEFEOML