setup yahoo mail on ipad?

Favorite Answer

There are two sets of settings for Yahoo email. The first assumes that you are allowed POP3 access on the FREE accounts. Many of us have to use the PAID Yahoo Mail Plus accounts in order to access POP3 facilities, in which case the second set of settings would apply.

1) Yahoo! Mail Settings

Yahoo Incoming Mail Server (POP3) - pop.mail.yahoo.com (port 110)

Yahoo Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) - smtp.mail.yahoo.com (port 25)

2) Yahoo! Mail Plus email server settings

Yahoo Plus Incoming Mail Server (POP3) - plus.pop.mail.yahoo.com (SSL enabled, port 995)

Yahoo Plus Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) - plus.smtp.mail.yahoo.com (SSL enabled, port 465, use authentication)

If you need to upgrade, go to Options > Mail Plus > Upgrade now > enter your payment details for $19.99 annual fee to complete the process.

I want to talk to a real person. My email address is ivanna627@yahoo.com. I cannot receive or send emails on my iPad or iPhone. Trying to communicate with a recording is impossible.

I can t get my yahoo to work it will set up on my iPad

Go to the Apple AppStore and download the free Yahoo application for iPad, then just enter your user name and password.

this did not work for me on ipad 1.

Horrible customer service from yahoo

I dont understand why CANT WE CONTACT YAHOO TO GET SOMEONE ON THE PHONE TO ACTUALLY HELP US WITH THIS INSTEAD OF GUESSING