What Are My Chances of Getting Approved for Chase Cards?

Received two pre-approval offers in the mail today from Chase. One for the Chase Freedom card and the other for the Chase Slate card. I know its not a guarantee that I'll actually be approved, but I felt like I should asked. I already have one credit card and a gas card, and an auto loan. I don't have ANY... show more Received two pre-approval offers in the mail today from Chase. One for the Chase Freedom card and the other for the Chase Slate card. I know its not a guarantee that I'll actually be approved, but I felt like I should asked. I already have one credit card and a gas card, and an auto loan. I don't have ANY negative accounts or information (no charge-offs, late payments etc) on my credit reports at all. All are in great standing and are paid regularly ever since I actually started credit. I'm actually looking to pay my car off 3 years in advance. My 1st credit card has a high bal that will be paid off soon. Basically I'm just looking to see what my chances are. I'm not really concerned about the inquiry hits, because I don't apply for anything. Thanks for your answers!
4 answers 4