Why did my legs start to itch like crazy the last 2 times I went walking?

I've been on a walk twice since last week, mainly to deliver a letter to a woman I love. Then when I start to walk back, my legs start to itch, and when I get home, I'm clawing at my legs like a cat. This mainly happens in my thighs, and some parts of the other half of my legs. The whole walk from my... show more I've been on a walk twice since last week, mainly to deliver a letter to a woman I love. Then when I start to walk back, my legs start to itch, and when I get home, I'm clawing at my legs like a cat. This mainly happens in my thighs, and some parts of the other half of my legs.

The whole walk from my house to the mailbox and back takes about half an hour in total. It's not so hot, and I live in Northern California, near San Fransisco. I've worn shorts in both those walks. Would anyone know why this happens to my legs?

VIVA LA RAZA!