Do you think WWE should go back to having RAW and SD! having their own PPVs?

For example. Smackdown gets Over the Limit then RAW gets Fatal Four Way. I am saying this because most of the PPV matches seem rushed. Also 4 weeks isn't enough time for a proper build up. The only PPV's SD and RAW should share are Survivor Series, Royal Rumble, Summerslam, & Wrestlemania in my... show more For example. Smackdown gets Over the Limit then RAW gets Fatal Four Way.

I am saying this because most of the PPV matches seem rushed. Also 4 weeks isn't enough time for a proper build up.

The only PPV's SD and RAW should share are Survivor Series, Royal Rumble, Summerslam, & Wrestlemania in my opinion.

Also with individual PPVs this could give WWE a chance to bring more prestige back to the IC and US Titles. Right now they usually don't have IC Title and US Title matches at PPVs and when they do, they never give any hype to the match. Now if they have 8 weeks to build a storyline, they can.

Agree or Disagree? Explain why!
Update: I don't see whats wrong with mid-card matches.

WWE has Kaval, Joe Hennig, Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Vladimir Kozlov, JTG, Finlay, Matt Hardy, Christian, Dolph Ziggler, MVP, and many more.

Also they have some great FCW talent like Hunico.