karl asked in Science & MathematicsGeography · 10 years ago

what should i do if i suspect my house is falling down do to underground county utilitiespipes collapse or bad?

my house was built in 1957 , but when the land was developed there used to be a creek which would have been about 10 ft out my back door and my back yard keeps sinking and so does my next door neighbors. for years i've been bring in dirt, and the fireplace foundation and house foundation have been sinking and now its really bad. i have been told by a veteran fair oaks water district employee that the creek still runs underground. I would like to know if that is my problem or if that is a county problem that wasn't correctly delt with or that wasover looked on purpose at the time of land developed

1 Answer

  • Will
    Lv 7
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Call an attorney. They are the only ones who can tell you who has the responsibility for the creek running under your house.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.