Sick feeling after masturbating?

Almost every time I masturbate I feel sick afterwards. I will get a headache and feel really nauseous. I thought maybe I was doing it too fast so I started making it last longer before I came but it didn't help any. It isn't EVERY time, but about 80% of the time it happens. Does this happen to anyone else? or do you know why it would be happening?

Too much would be the better answer. I do it usually once a night sometimes more. I don't really get tired from doing it tho. Maybe my body is and i'm just not realizing it.

Well it tends to happen more if I don't masturbate for a couple of days and then when I do it makes me feel a lot worse, but I can't just not masturbate. I enjoy it too much and the pleasure out weighs the sick feeling.

Favorite Answer

ummm that is a bit odd usually it is the exact opposite. hmm im stumped. ok i just looked it up and the only one that made sense to me was maybe you do it to much and it really wears your body out or you do it too little that when you do your body is like wtf??? sorry thats the best i can think of

Source(s): internet
  • ?

You could have trigger points in your pelvic floor muscles (which includes abdominal muscles) and it could either feel like you are having your testicles ripped out (referred pain from abdominal area or in pelvic area) or you could feel nauseous. Does he feel any throbbing? Many times we think the testicles are the problem, but it's often not the cause. Keep in mind, trigger point therapy can help!

• John

Haven't got a clue but a sure fire cure would be to stop masturbating

once a night or more is a little obsessive.. you might wanna cut back!