Why I want to volunteer, how does this sound?

I am a highly original, highly creative person who always thinks outside of the box I have a college equivalent diplom in visual arts in the enhanced program at the Mayfield and had my artwork featured in the mayfield newspaer where I was chief editor and have been working towards writing my own book on... show more I am a highly original, highly creative person who always thinks outside of the box

I have a college equivalent diplom in visual arts in the enhanced program at the Mayfield and had my artwork featured in the mayfield newspaer where I was chief editor and have been working towards writing my own book on practical philosophy for the non-religious spiritualist. It is a guiding mainframe of principles that one should week to live by.

I have a higher I.Q. than most surgeons. I studied psychology and english at the university of toronto and am very familiar with mental illness as it has effected members of my immediate family, along with intellectual handicaps and epilepsy... I am deeply analytical about social and psyochological issues effecting human nature, and believe that our capacity as human beings is maximized when we engage ourselves in the drama of other people's lives and help them to acheive their goals.

I am extremely sympathetic and compassionate individual who never looks down or despises a homeless or unemployed person that I see on the street. I believe that all life and existence is beautiful and that it is our duty to both see and nurture the beauty of life and in our surroundings. I seek at all times to be inspired, enlightened and envisioned. I believe that every human has value and dignity, that respect is something we should give everybody and not just the ones that earned it, that we are not fully human until we put ourselves in other people's shoes, and that nobody should ever be rejected or discriminated against.

I want to eventually work in an orphanage in south Africa or get involved in other humanitarian projects. The issues that touches me more deeply than anything else is poverty, isolation, personal weakness, struggle and confusion and I believe I must alleviate these situations to some degree in order to fulfill my purpose on earth.

Bold, outspoken, and courageously transparent I would be very honored, and humbled if you choose me to volunteer for your cause.