ASUS LCD monitor displaying grey screen?

Last night my little sister had her friend over, and while I was asleep apparently her friend was using my computer. All I know is she had a webcam hooked up to it. But today when I go to use it, the monitor was displaying a grey screen, and it was TOTALLY unresponsive. I couldn't even HARD reset. To turn it... show more Last night my little sister had her friend over, and while I was asleep apparently her friend was using my computer. All I know is she had a webcam hooked up to it. But today when I go to use it, the monitor was displaying a grey screen, and it was TOTALLY unresponsive. I couldn't even HARD reset. To turn it off I had to flip the switch on my PSU. When I rebooted it still showed the gray screen but after a while...like 10 times longer than normal, it finally loaded and displayed properly. I couldn't figure it out, so for the time being, I left it alone. I went back to look at it a few minutes ago...it had been maybe 4 hours. And it responded this time when i moved the mouse, but the screen was grey again. i rebooted (button finally worked again) and still grey screen.
WTF?
Update: I unplugged it, and plugged it back in, and it's fine. But still wtf?