Scull666 asked in SportsWrestling · 10 years ago

Who will be the next Heel & Face Change in the WWE?

who will be the next major change of heel & face

I think

HHH on his return Face to Heel

Sheamus Heel to Face

Who do you think

Favorite Answer

christian heel.he will turn on matt hardy

chavo guerrero face he will say he is tired of vickie guerrero forgetting about him and holding him back for dolph ziggler

JOHN CENA. He's been 'The Face' of WWE for years the 'Good ole boy' who can almost do no wrong. It'd be great for the on going feud with NEXUS to turn him from being a fare competitor to a sly one. And as regards a heal to face I don't know(I'd say CM PUNK only that'd only make him brag more about how SES os the greatest thing on the planet) but how about Rey Misterio becoming a Face?n I have seen pictures of him unmasked on you tube or somewhere and he looks like a very young mid 20 year old. Although on saying that his FACE is masked so he really cannot be a FACE of WWE. But forget about those already mentioned I think Brett Hart is STILL looking good even for a man of 57+ years.

Heel to Face:

Chris Jericho- i'm tired of his serious gimmick, It's time for him to go back to be Y2J/Sexy Beast/Aytollah of RocknRollah

Chavo Guerrero- He's been a heel for the last 4 years because the jobbing been threating his heel run since He was drafted to Raw back in April 2009.

Face to Heel:

JTG- he should go back to team with Shad & reform Cryme Tyme so they can be a cocky heel tag team.

Santino Marella- He should be giving up his comedy act completely and start becoming a more serious aggeressive competitor with a full villian persona in singles competiton.

• Steve

I agree that Triple H will turn face. I say he turns heel after the Royal Rumble and challenges the Undertaker (who in the mean time beats Kane for the title) for the World Championship.

I Think Triple H Will Turn Heel

Chris Jericho Will Turn Face

As much as i hate to say it, after watching RAW this past monday, i do believe it will be the Miz turning face, which in my opinion will totally ruin his gimic.

heel is triple h nd face would probably beh y2j nd joey mercury .

edge face

HHH heel

Cena turn bad ( tired of him being tha gd guy)

Miz turn gd after he get WWE title

chris jericho - face

mark henry or mvp heel