Will i pass my drug test tonight?!? PLEASE HELP!!!?

Okay, so long story short, im getting drug tested tonight. So yesterday i smoked like 3 or 4 bowls... and the day before about the same... and then like a little a week ago and such.... but in the past 2 days ive smoked a lot. None today, thankfully. So, if i keep drinking water and kinda clear out my system... Do... show more Okay, so long story short, im getting drug tested tonight. So yesterday i smoked like 3 or 4 bowls... and the day before about the same... and then like a little a week ago and such.... but in the past 2 days ive smoked a lot. None today, thankfully. So, if i keep drinking water and kinda clear out my system... Do you think it will come out negative? Because i know when you drink water you dillute your urine. So please!!! Somebody help me and tell me if i can pass it.... give me ANY tips i only have a few hours!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH . PLEASE ANSWER !
Update: Also, i have a pretty fast metabolism. Height is about 5'5". And i weigh like 98 pounds.... im 14.... going to be a sophomore. Thank you!!!!
No life lessons please...just help.