Stephhhie asked in HealthOther - Health · 10 years ago

Will i pass my drug test tonight?!? PLEASE HELP!!!?

Okay, so long story short, im getting drug tested tonight. So yesterday i smoked like 3 or 4 bowls... and the day before about the same... and then like a little a week ago and such.... but in the past 2 days ive smoked a lot. None today, thankfully. So, if i keep drinking water and kinda clear out my system... Do you think it will come out negative? Because i know when you drink water you dillute your urine. So please!!! Somebody help me and tell me if i can pass it.... give me ANY tips i only have a few hours!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH . PLEASE ANSWER !

Also, i have a pretty fast metabolism. Height is about 5'5". And i weigh like 98 pounds.... im 14.... going to be a sophomore. Thank you!!!!

No life lessons please...just help.

Favorite Answer

No, you will not pass the drug test. No matter how much water you drink, marijuana will still be found in your system for up to 6 months. My husband is a pharmacist, so he gets this question frequently. There is nothing you can do to get it out of your system faster.

I hate to even tell you this but no matter what you do and how much water you drink it wont help. you can do one thing and Go buy some Golden Seal its a pill you can take to contaminate your urine. Thats your only option.

you dont have a ******* chance.drink lots of water so the test becomes too diluted to get a good test.

Source(s): pothead

Nope, you will not pass. :D serves you right.

lol no.