Is car insurance cheaper for used cars than new?

I hear a lot that when getting you're first car that you're supposed to buy a used car and not a new car because auto-insurance is going to be cheaper. Is there any truth behind this?

Favorite Answer

hello

Get free quotes for your auto insurance.This is the cheapest website .

http://save-car-insurance.info/

Really hope I'll help you

Compare quotes for free at - INSURERATESNOW.INFO-

RE Is car insurance cheaper for used cars than new?

I might suggest that you visit this website where onel can get quotes from different companies: http://insurecomparequotes.us/index.html?src=1YAIL...

RE :Is car insurance cheaper for used cars than new?

Follow 6 answers

Auto insurance companies costs are based on vehicle value (price), cost of repairs, theft rate, and location of vehicle (home/work). You can buy a new Kia and have cheaper insurance than a used Honda.

A lot of people like to buy an inexpensive used car and pay cash for it . This way they are only required to have liability insurance and not collision.

Get insurance quotes

You can save a lot of money on your insurance by comparing quotes at: INSURANCEFORCHEAP.INFO