Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is car insurance cheaper for used cars than new?

I hear a lot that when getting you're first car that you're supposed to buy a used car and not a new car because auto-insurance is going to be cheaper. Is there any truth behind this?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

hello

Get free quotes for your auto insurance.This is the cheapest website .

http://save-car-insurance.info/

Really hope I'll help you

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Compare quotes for free at - INSURERATESNOW.INFO-

RE Is car insurance cheaper for used cars than new?

I hear a lot that when getting you're first car that you're supposed to buy a used car and not a new car because auto-insurance is going to be cheaper. Is there any truth behind this?

• 5 years ago

I might suggest that you visit this website where onel can get quotes from different companies: http://insurecomparequotes.us/index.html?src=1YAIL...

RE :Is car insurance cheaper for used cars than new?

Follow 6 answers

• 1 decade ago

Auto insurance companies costs are based on vehicle value (price), cost of repairs, theft rate, and location of vehicle (home/work). You can buy a new Kia and have cheaper insurance than a used Honda.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

A lot of people like to buy an inexpensive used car and pay cash for it . This way they are only required to have liability insurance and not collision.

• 6 years ago

Get insurance quotes

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

You can save a lot of money on your insurance by comparing quotes at: INSURANCEFORCHEAP.INFO

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.