Did you know that the site where King Arthur's Round Table once stood has been discovered?

If you typed into Google: King Arthur's Round Table Revealed - you will get all the stuff you need to know about it. Apparently, it is located in Chester, England (I think that's Manchester but the article said Chester). I thought that was real cool though how they actually found it. However, the thing was... show more If you typed into Google: King Arthur's Round Table Revealed - you will get all the stuff you need to know about it. Apparently, it is located in Chester, England (I think that's Manchester but the article said Chester). I thought that was real cool though how they actually found it. However, the thing was big enough to fit one thousand people and was not made of wood but stone. Allegedly, the Round Table is/was located in an ancient Roman ampethieter... whatever that means! I was always a firm believer in King Arthur and Merlin and all although I don't think they existed exactly like the Faerie Tales say so. What do you think?