BREAK UP with a guy that went to a STRIP CLUB?

Im not a big prude or anything - just hear me out. So im in a relatively new relationship w a guy i really like. I recently found out he went out w his buddies to a strip club after the fact. This really bothered and hurt my feelings. I dont like the idea od him buying lap dances to have a completely nude female... show more Im not a big prude or anything - just hear me out.
So im in a relatively new relationship w a guy i really like. I recently found out he went out w his buddies to a strip club after the fact. This really bothered and hurt my feelings. I dont like the idea od him buying lap dances to have a completely nude female grinding up on him while he caresses her body. I am in a point in my life where my career is on the rise, i am simply lookng for a relationship and a guy that doesnt hurt my feelings. I dont WANT to devote MY time and limited energy to a guy that hurts my feelings or makes me worry.

Guy and girls? Do you think this is a reasonable expectation, even though my bf and i never made "ground" rules. For example, he never told me i couldnt go to a male strip club and have a man rub his face all over my..., right? I am sure THAT wouldnt be tolerated.

So is this reasonable?