Quotes !! how are these quotes?

Few but Nice Words ----- 1. "If your Born Poor, its not your Mistake; But if you die poor, its your mistake"- Bill Gates 2. "In a day, When you dont come across any problems , you can be sure that you are traveling in a wrong path"- Swami Vivekanda 3. "If you win you need not... show more Few but Nice Words
-----
1. "If your Born Poor, its not your Mistake; But if you die poor, its your mistake"- Bill Gates

2. "In a day, When you dont come across any problems , you can be sure that you are traveling in a wrong path"- Swami Vivekanda

3. "If you win you need not explain, But if You lose you should not be there to explain" - Adolph Hitler

4. "Dont compare yourself with anyone in this world. If You do so, you are insulting yourself"- Alen Strike

5. "Winning doesnt always being first, winning means you are doing better than you have done before"- Bonnie Blair

6. "Everyone thinks of changing the world but no one thinks of changing himself"- Leo Tolstoy

7. "If someone feels that they had never made a mistake in their life, then it means they had never tried a new things in their life"- Einstein

Finally, Thomas Edison's Quote,
"I will not say I failed 1000 times, I will say that I discovered there are 1000 ways that can cause failures"
Update: @UN :: so u achieved /\ the top of this huh ??
Update 2: by the way...these quotes r not mine, They r from already recognised Legends! !!