Ages 8yr-16yr What kind of music do you like? Songs? Bands?

Update:

Could you let me know how old u are too, thanks!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

Between the ages of 13 - 16. (I really do not like putting my age on the internet.)

And my musical taste is quite different compared to a lot of people. I am a massive fan of J-Rock (sure... downvote me as much as you like, I don't mind) but I also like a lot of alternative music. I'll list the music that I'm listening to on my Grooveshark playlist today.

Bands/singers that are on my playlist right at this minute:

- Placebo [you might of heard of them - amazing]

- Bring Me The Horizon [not to everyone's taste - metalcore]

- The Academy Is... [a band on the Fueled By Ramen label]

- A Day To Remember [pop-punk/hardcore? I can't really give them a genre]

- HIM [a Swedish 'lovemetal' band; quite good, some songs better than others]

- Bloc Party [often played on 'NME' - very talented and very diverse music, different]

- Jeffree Star [for the older end of the age group your are looking for - accquired taste; some of his songs are full of foul language and might 'offend' some people -_- Techno, good for a laugh]

- Pierce The Veil [one of my favourite bands - pop/punk with some screamo, different to others]

- Fall Out Boy [most have heard of them - fairly unoffensive pop/punk... they have split since]

- The GazettE [a Japanese band from the Visual-Kei movement; very big fan following - metal/J-rock]

- Gackt [a Japanese singer with a vast range of singing abilities - brilliant music]

- Cinema Bizarre [a band very alike to another band I love, Tokio Hotel... just more urbanish, not exactly techno at all, but more 'electrically charged' than Tokio Hotel. It's a bit like if Adam Lambert and Tokio Hotel had a musical child? Hard to describe |:]

- SuG [a J-rock band from the oshare-kei movement, cheerful and non-offensive, quite camp]

- Pigstar [a Japanese pop/rock band - quite different to other music but still good]

- Tokio Hotel [an absolutely... gahhh... indescribable band from Germany, breathtaking. The original Cinema Bizarre, without all the techno bits. A four-person band from Germany with a huge international following. Partly famous for singer Bill Kaulitz and his revolutionary appearance]

- Chieko Kawabe [a non-offensive, J-pop singer. Has sung for a few animes. Quite saccharine and sweet]

- Panic! At The Disco [a lot like Fall Out Boy - not as good now that they dropped two of their members and went in a completely different direction with their music]

- All Time Low [pop/punk... not a lot to say really - basically lightweight pop/punk music]

- Flyleaf [a truly inspiring band. They are Christian, but I'm not and they do not impose their beliefs onto anyone at all. Lead singer Lacey has turned her life around by being in this band]

Source(s): Just a tiny source of my musical tastes - plainly just my playlist today.
  • Megan
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Nevershoutnever Three Days Grace Death Cab for Cutie Infected Mushroom(Techno) Breathe Carolina Owl City Evanescence We the Kings some Eatmewhilei'mhot Age:13

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

My favorite bands are:

All Time Low.

Paramore.

Nevershoutnever.

Mayday Parade.

Three Days Grace

My favorite songs by each band are:

Remembering Sunday- All Time Low.

Brick By Boring Brick- Paramore.

Happy- Nevershoutnever.

Miserable At Best- Mayday Parade.

Lost In You- Three Days Grace.

I'm 14 xD

• 9 years ago

I listen to a lot of different genres, mostly alternative and pop. Sometimes country (when my dad drives lol, but i dont mind)

my favorite artists right now are Mayday Parade and The Maine. <3.

I also like Holiday Parade and The Friday Night Boys(:

^^^these are all alternative by the way.

For pop, mostly justin bieber and whatevers popular.

you can chek the top 100/200 list on itunes(:

Source(s): ohh, and if anyone watched the degrassi boiling point..could you help me out? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AolD5... <3
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I'm fifteen. Top ten bands & top two-three songs for each + other favourite songs & bands:

-- Kiss (Lick It Up, I Love It Loud & Cold Gin).

-- Van Halen (Jump, Panama & Dance The Night Away).

-- Guns N Roses (Welcome To The Jungle, Paradise City & Sweet Child O' Mine).

-- Led Zeppelin (Ramble On, Immigrant Song & Whole Lotta Love).

-- Boston (More Than A Feeling, Don't Look Back & Peace Of Mind).

-- Twisted Sister (We're Not Gonna Take It & I Wanna Rock).

-- Blue Oyster Cult (Don't Fear The Reaper & Burning For You).

-- The Fray (Look After You, Cable Car & Never Say Never).

-- ACDC (Night Prowler, You Shook Me All Night & Highway To Hell).

-- Cheap Trick (The Flame, Surrender & Dream Police).

Other Bands & Singers: Aerosmith, The All American Rejects, Black Sabbath, Bon Jovi, Deep Purple, Def Leppard, Eminem, Foreigner, Gene Simmons Hollywood Brats, Joan Jett, Jimmy Barnes, Kansas, Lifehouse, MC5, Motley Crue, New York Dolls, Nickelback, Nirvana, Ozzy Osbourne, Paul Stanley, Poets Of The Fall, Poison, Queen, Quiet Riot, Rancid, Rascal Flatts, REO Speedwagon (haha), Savage Garden, Seether, Staind, Three Days Grace, Three Doors Down & Warrant.

Other Songs (Top Five): Seagull by Bad Company, Theif by Our Lady Peace, Hero by Enrique Iglesias, War by Poets Of The Fall & The Unknown by Crossfade.

As you can see, my general music taste is 60s-80s rock and metal. I have a soft spot for glam bands as well <3.

:).

Source(s): ~ Jayne.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Emin3m- Michael Jackson - Robbie Williams-ect

• FiEND
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

METAL

im 15, some of it is considered 'underground music' because not many people know about it. bands like Otep, Moonspell, Whitechapel, Nile, Gojira, Children of Bodom, Aeternam, Chimaira...

and some more popular metal bands are Suicide Silence, Slipknot, Cannibal Corpse, Metallica, System of a Down, KoRn, Skinlab, Fear Factory, Machine Head, Lamb of God...

most of this sh!t you never heard of, and your parents will never let you.....XD

• 9 years ago

UK Top 40 Chart Stuff & a few bands like all time low :)

• 9 years ago

I like punk.rock bands such as GreenDay Blink 182 Sum 41 My chemical romance ETC.

:]

• 9 years ago

Classic Rock. lots of it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.