What could cause a 2006 Honda Civic to shake/stall when starting?

I bought a 2006 Honda Civic back in April. It has 43,000 miles on it and its an automatic. The car was fine up until about June when it began to shake when I would start the engine. Sometimes it will shake so bad, it will stall completely. It won't do it all of the time- in fact, it seems to happen only if the A/C had been run recently (Max A/C makes it the worst). I took it to the local Honda dealer last week and they thought maybe the air filter that was in it was too thick and not allowing the car to breathe, so they replaced that and cleaned out the throttle? (I think). According to the dealer, it isn't giving them any codes to indicate something is wrong and they really couldn't seem to give me a definite answer as to what is causing the shaking. So, I'm curious... has anyone else ever had this problem with their Civic or maybe another car that could give me some idea of what's going on? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Best Answer

i can't remember whats its called its it could be loose thats the same problem i had with my car not same one a toyota but its the **** i can't remember lol its the rubber that when starting the car moves sorry lol i couldn't be much use i forgot wtf its called