Scared to let my boyfriend see me without makeup?

I'm not very pretty and i'm not trying to talk bad about myself but i just know that it is true.. I know that i look like a 12 year old boy without makeup.. i have thick eyebrows and chubby cheeks.. and dark puffy circles under my eyes. But whenever i wear makeup i do look like a totally different person... show more I'm not very pretty and i'm not trying to talk bad about myself but i just know that it is true.. I know that i look like a 12 year old boy without makeup.. i have thick eyebrows and chubby cheeks.. and dark puffy circles under my eyes. But whenever i wear makeup i do look like a totally different person when i wear makeup i look and feel pretty but it's not really me that everyone is seeing.. i wish i could just accept the way i look and be proud of who i am and all that but idk it's just hard when you see so many beautiful girls at school who barely wear any makeup and still look amazing. My boyfriend has only seen me with makeup on and he has been telling me he wants to see me without makeup so i sent him a picture and he was like woahh you look like a different person. and he said he looks at me different now and he says that my natural beauty is amazing and that this stuff. Idk if he really thinks that i am pretty without makeup or if he is just saying that to not hurt my feelings. either way i still feel really bad about showing him the picture... How do i get over being all self conscious..
5 answers 5