Capcom announce Street Fighter vs Tekken ! Opinion?

Favorite Answer

Looks really smooth, good graphics and animation, good controls etc. However, I haven't seen the whole thing yet so it's a bit debatable on the final product.

I am keen to see whether they have a concrete storyline to go with the game and whether there would be any replay value with their campaign (e.g. DC vs. MK Universe) and what the online play is like.

Street Fighter has done OK with their previous games where they mixed up the characters from other video games (e.g. Street Fighter vs Marvel, Street Fighter vs SNK), but they sort of seem like they were left short of a 10/10 score for a fighting game. In this respect, I am not holding my hopes too high, but I am going to add the game to my collection anyway, just because I am a fan of fighting games and Street Fighter

Looks great.

To Zebra above, the reason is that they're both developed by different companies and often end up being completely different games. Capcom Vs SNK adapted the typical Street Fighter mechanics, while SNK Vs Capcom played out much more similar to the SNK hybrid of fighters.

Short answer: Different flavors.

• stocke

nostalgia highway fighter II prety plenty invented the entire beat em up form with tekken coming 3 years later after sf 2 and virtua fighter highway fighter 4 isn't the terrific highway fighter accessible highway fighter alpha 2 on the different hand is between the terrific highway combatants accessible jointly as highway fighter alpha 3 has greater then 33 character to decide from suitable from the start attempt those first earlier you pick

nostalgia highway fighter II prety lots invented the entire beat em up sort with tekken coming 3 years later after sf 2 and virtua fighter highway fighter 4 isn't the proper highway fighter obtainable highway fighter alpha 2 on the different hand is between the proper highway warring parties obtainable jointly as highway fighter alpha 3 has extra then 33 character to make your mind up from precise from the initiating attempt those first till now you choose

It's retarded.

Why the heck would you make two games for the same exact thing.

They're making Street Fighter X Tekken (by Capcom) and Tekken X Street Fighter (by Namco)