Where can I find a map of Kenya with Usenyo on it?

I got a child from Compassion International, an organization that helps children in need. The little girl is from Usenyo, but I can't find a reference to it anywhere online! Thanks for the help.

• Johnny
    Favorite Answer

I was unable to find it using Google Earth. Are you sure it is spelled correctly? It has been my experience that many small villages are not on any maps here in Kenya.

i didn't just find you Usenyo, but the WHOLE MAP OF AFRICA, WITH KENYA, WITH USENYO!!!!! I hope I answered your question. Can I have those 10 pts now?

http://www.allposters.com/gallery.asp?startat=/get...

Source(s): Knowledge and Experience

Google Earth should have what you want as i see you have access to a computer.

Source(s): Geography Expert