Who is your favorite character in the show "Avatar: The Last Airbender" and why?

Mine is probably Sokka because I've never seen a show where the "practical" character is also the comic relief. Sokka is also the character that's grown the most so far. He's becoming a man and growing into the leader he always wanted to be. And he's freakin' adorable. I loved his... show more Mine is probably Sokka because I've never seen a show where the "practical" character is also the comic relief. Sokka is also the character that's grown the most so far. He's becoming a man and growing into the leader he always wanted to be. And he's freakin' adorable. I loved his line, "Boomerang! You DO always come back!"

Second favorite has to be a tie between Zuko, Toph and Aang. Yeah, three-way tie. That's how we do it.

I just bought seasons 1 and 2 and LOVE this show. Can't wait to get season 3. ^.^