Culturally speaking do you believe blonde haired/blue eyed babies???

are genetic mutations that could be produced by a black mother and a black father? i was talking with some of my coworkers and they were saying that its possible for two black parents to have a blonde/blue or green eyed child but there would be an extremely small chance of that happening, while my other coworkers... show more are genetic mutations that could be produced by a black mother and a black father? i was talking with some of my coworkers and they were saying that its possible for two black parents to have a blonde/blue or green eyed child but there would be an extremely small chance of that happening, while my other coworkers disagreed and said that it would be impossible for two black parents to have blonde/blue eyed child, even though blue eyes/blonde hair is a recessive trait.

so what do you think? do you think the nigerian parents really did have a blonde/blue eyed child? why or why not?
Update: look at this

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3060907/Black-parents-give-birth-to-white-baby.html