I used Loreal Hair Color Remover yesterday....?

I used that yesterday and my hair is not the color i want it , so i was wondering if i could dye my hair today or would i need to wait ?

• Alicia
    Favorite Answer

Color remover is exactly that - color remover. It is not meant to take your hair back to it's original shade, only to take away all color from your hair - which leaves a yellow/orange tint behind. If you read on the side of the box, it actually says to go ahead and buy your coloring kit at the same time, so you can color afterwards. If you want to tone down the yellow/orange/red tones, try a "cool" color, preferably an ash color, as that will help counteract the orangey-ness left behind.

I would also make sure to deep condition and let it air dry if you can, as the remover will seriously dry out your hair.

You can dye your hair today, but that would dry your hair out and that wouldn't be pretty! Wait about a month and then try again. Also if you want the color on the box to be a little lighter take it out sooner then it says on the box, like 10 minutes before. If you want it darker leave it on about 5-10 minutes longer.

Hope this helps!