Is being biracial("haffu") much of an issue in Japan?

In general, would a Japanese man or woman who was married to a foreigner go out of their way to not have kids with the foreigner, for any reason?(like trying not to get pregnant) Are haffu picked on for being "the one nail that's not hammered down"? I heard this is mostly true, but I don't... show more In general, would a Japanese man or woman who was married to a foreigner go out of their way to not have kids with the foreigner, for any reason?(like trying not to get pregnant)

Are haffu picked on for being "the one nail that's not hammered down"?

I heard this is mostly true, but I don't know if thats just gossip.
My friend in Japan said before that there were 2 biracial people in his school, but they were the most popular, and they were not picked on at all.
Update: Oh, sorry I should have been more clear about that one part. By "any reason" I actually meant "any reason that has to do with regarding the kid being mixed". sorry^^