Sarahh X asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

best hair colour for fair skin and light blue eyes?

My hair is naturally a very light mousy brown colour but i have been dying it a very dark brown/blacky colour for a while but i feel my skin is too pale and doesnt suit it, which colour is best for very pale freckly skin and light blue eyes?

Best Answer

I had that same problem ... i would have to say all over blond highlights then toned to light brown and it would look probably med- to light brown with blond highlights

I have exactly this - fair skin and light blue eyes and I have naturally mousy hair. I have highlights, but overtime the highlights have got my hair to be very blonde - which I think suits me quite a lot, and people say it does as well. However, I have dyed my hair red before and people complimented me saying that suited me as well.

• Audra

Being a 36 year old lady and having long given up my dream of getting a fairer skin tone. Aside from my age, I am of African-American lineage and have dark spots on my eyebrows and cheeks. They were the cause of years of embarrassment because people constantly looked and stared at them! I have tried make-ups to cover them up but they hardly worked.

When I came across this product and read the testimonials, I immediately made my purchase and tried your different approach. A few days later, I am seeing that my skin is already getting whiter which brought a new level of confidence in my personality..

Whiten Your Skin Naturally?

don't do that, i bet it looks pretty shitty and washes you out like crazy. my hair is also a mousy blonde/lightish brown and thats the color that blonde highlights are made for. i bet you would look great with a few highlights to brighten you up. fair people aren't meant to have dark hair, it looks very unnatural, and sometimes scary! just bein' honest. go blonde.

Blonde or light brown.

Either a Blonde or a Red-Orange.

You should try like a dirty blonde (that's my hair color, and I have a fair complexion, blue eyes, and lots of freckles).

Source(s): Me :)

Light brown would look good.=)

You could try Blonde

i would say try out a wash out blonde to see what u think my friend done that and it looked really nice