Sarahh X asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

best hair colour for fair skin and light blue eyes?

My hair is naturally a very light mousy brown colour but i have been dying it a very dark brown/blacky colour for a while but i feel my skin is too pale and doesnt suit it, which colour is best for very pale freckly skin and light blue eyes?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

I had that same problem ... i would have to say all over blond highlights then toned to light brown and it would look probably med- to light brown with blond highlights

• 9 years ago

I have exactly this - fair skin and light blue eyes and I have naturally mousy hair. I have highlights, but overtime the highlights have got my hair to be very blonde - which I think suits me quite a lot, and people say it does as well. However, I have dyed my hair red before and people complimented me saying that suited me as well.

• Audra
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Being a 36 year old lady and having long given up my dream of getting a fairer skin tone. Aside from my age, I am of African-American lineage and have dark spots on my eyebrows and cheeks. They were the cause of years of embarrassment because people constantly looked and stared at them! I have tried make-ups to cover them up but they hardly worked.

When I came across this product and read the testimonials, I immediately made my purchase and tried your different approach. A few days later, I am seeing that my skin is already getting whiter which brought a new level of confidence in my personality..

Whiten Your Skin Naturally?

• 9 years ago

don't do that, i bet it looks pretty shitty and washes you out like crazy. my hair is also a mousy blonde/lightish brown and thats the color that blonde highlights are made for. i bet you would look great with a few highlights to brighten you up. fair people aren't meant to have dark hair, it looks very unnatural, and sometimes scary! just bein' honest. go blonde.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Blonde or light brown.

• 9 years ago

Either a Blonde or a Red-Orange.

• 9 years ago

You should try like a dirty blonde (that's my hair color, and I have a fair complexion, blue eyes, and lots of freckles).

Source(s): Me :)
  • 9 years ago

Light brown would look good.=)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

You could try Blonde

• 9 years ago

i would say try out a wash out blonde to see what u think my friend done that and it looked really nice

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.