What is the absolute cheapest anti depressant besides Citalopram (celexa) ?

Citalopram has no effect for me. Paroxetine is $50. But because of my major medication's expense I need something really cheap. Any help would be appreciated, I might can get away with a phone call to the doctor instead of waiting 2 more months for the visit. Also I am right in the middle of the... show more Citalopram has no effect for me. Paroxetine is $50. But because of my major medication's expense I need something really cheap. Any help would be appreciated, I might can get away with a phone call to the doctor instead of waiting 2 more months for the visit.
Also I am right in the middle of the disability process, so no help with meds yet.
Update: Please forgive me Rajendran, I do appreciate your answer in all caps - but I have had a psychosis for 20 years. I have found that managing it requires "Better living through chemistry".
Update 2: I don't have insurance.