? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

Why does the idea that Obama is Black, and not White bother republicans so much?

We had 43 white presidents before him. Now we have a black president and republicans feel like they are left out. Why?

• Rayne
    Favorite Answer

Why do you keep showing people that you don't know anything about Obama except for his skin color, and you know absolutely nothing about politics or policy?

You should hang out in some other section...Politics obviously isn't your thing

I think there's a celebrity section...Maybe something about fashion or gossip...

Wow, another failure of the public education system. A racist is someone who hates or has irrational fear of a given group. There is no caveat that the racist cannot be a member of said group. By Hitlers standards, he himself wouldn't have fit the mold of Aryian youth/master race. But trust me, he was a racist. And you are right, Michelle my bell, never said she didn't like America, she just said that she is just recently proud of it. And I agree with you, it is a rather pathetic statement coming from someone who has gained so significantly from her country. Sorry, Eminim isn't exactly a prophet or touched by god. He is just a punk. I won't vote for him because he is a socialist. I don't like socialism. This country can't endure under socialism. He boarders on being a Marxist. So your veiled attempt to castigate those who would actually look at the plans and not vote for the messiah as racists is truely sad... BTW, I am an AMERICAN.....

• ICH8TE

Well, first of all he's BI-RACIAL, something that the GOP likes to forget intentionally. Most likely because his White genes are mixed with Black "tainted" genes . And the Black half of him really does have them FREAKING out tough! And the racists think of his White mother as a "wh*re" because she had a baby with a Black African. Their whole thing is mainly misplaced FEAR. Fear that the HALF Black guy "muslim" boogie man is gonna erase all of them off the planet. And also, the fact that racists won't be able to get away with murder against the "minorities" in this country anymore like they had in the past. That also bothers the racists a lot. They really thought that Obama would never be elected, because they wanted so hard for him not to. And when he did get elected, it shocked the he11 out of them, and threw them for a loop because according to them, that just wasn't suppose to happen LOL. It's so funny to watch them get mad and squirm lol !

If you really think that this is the reason there is opposition to him, you are a fool...or as He would say, "misguided"

He had to get white votes to win the election, and He did. Those white voters that went for Obama are now leaving His wagon because they are seeing the damage He is causing. He is pro-affirmative action, He chose a Justice who ruled against a group of white firefighters who scored the highest on a promotion test and had their promotions cancelled because they are white, His DOJ dropped a case against a black panther who threatened white voters with a ******* club standing outside a polling booth, He took the side of a crazy black professor over a police officer who was chasing a burglar and only trying to protect him when he cried "racism"

The whole Arizona immigration law mess...refusing to enforce our laws because one key voting block for Him sees it in their best interest that that law is never enforced

Hmmm....

I wonder why white people just might be a bit offended?

Source(s): Oh, and I do respect some liberals who try to argue facts...but when they throw around the race card every time they don't get what they want...I consider them mental midgets with an inferior thought process, and I can't take them seriously. I guess you fit into this category. Oh, I put all of the references to him in caps, because He is your God and this way you might "get it"
  • YRU4IT

Because I voted for Dr.Alan Keyes in the primary almost 10 years ago, and everyone knew that libs would never vote for a black conservative economist.

And look what we got 8 years later, A Marxist, the manchurian candidate.

The white man has conspired to keep the black man in check for 435 years which is taught by our illustrious leader Minister Farrakan, the messenger of Eliga Mohamed.

The ONLY ones making a fuss about Obama's race are the liberals. No one else gives a flying rats patootie

Race has nothing to do with incompetence. Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter are white and they are just as incompetent.

Source(s): The facts.
  • Liddel

It's in your question because it's in your mind. When you can't argue facts, figures and history, you play the race card. So sad.

lp

It's his incompetence that bothers me, not his skin tone... I felt the same way about Jimmy Carter