Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

do guys like hair or shaved on the girls vagina?

im shaved but i don't know if i should grow it out again or keep shaving it please help! okay, thanks <3

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

shaved...i like a little landing strip though...sexyy

• Sharon
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Shaved

• I asked a similar question about how many people maintained their belows.

Whether or not you think you should keep doing it is up to you. I guess the reason you would do it is for someone else, so if you arn't getting any action then is there a point?

The way I look at it, would you like it on a guy? my answer: hell no, i like to have my fun with him and I don't want any hair down there, none.

and

Do you want any oral in return? if so, it's likely he doesn't want any hair down there either.

as for being bare a turn on, i can't answer for it on women but on men it's deffinitly a turn on,

what i've heard from guys is: "skin on skin is hot" with no bush getting in the way

• 9 years ago

Yummy....

It depends on the guy's preference.

I like it being totally shaved but, I also like some light hair on it too. Nothing to hairy.

If I have to actually look for your vagina, we are going to have problems.

So ask you guy, what he likes. I say let it grow and when he says its to much, or when you don't feel comfortable "down there" you'll have a personal margin.

Hope this helped.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I dont like hair down their, my girlfriend shaves, and i personally hate that hair grows where my penis lives so i shave all the time. A clean vagina with no hair is sexy :)

• 9 years ago

guys like vagina. anyway I like it shaved all the way but sometimes I'll grow a little landing strip for my boyfriend. bahahahha wow info overshare!

• 9 years ago

I'm not a guy, but I shave down there just because I think it's nasty to have that pile of hair. It grosses me out... I'm sure the guys feel the same way. Besides, it's more comfortable for the guy and the girl when " s 3 x " comes lol

• 9 years ago

Seriously, kinda a odd question for this site but o well. It all depends on the guy first off but either but don't let it get crazy down their cuz thats just nasty.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

honestly, if guys new how painful razor burn was, i dont think theyd mind if there was a bit of hair down there. besides, completely shaved?, wouldnt that remind you of a child?

hair is one distinction from child and 'woman'

and I dont know about any of you but id feel more comfortable having sex with a 'woman'

edit* and to whoever says hair is disgusting. how is it disgusting? its human, its natural, not disgusting...

• 9 years ago

whichever you are comfortable with

I've been with both

same girl b4 & after she shaved

it was an unexpected twist but it didn't make much difference 4 me

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

do guys like hair or shaved on the girls vagina?

im shaved but i don&#39;t know if i should grow it out again or keep shaving it please help! okay, thanks &lt;3

Source(s): guys hair shaved girls vagina: https://shortly.im/DeKYK
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.