I'm getting really sick and tired of seeing people b*tch about TNA?

and WWE for that matter. Hogan should be fired this, Bischoff should be fired that, Dixie doesn't know this, TNA should do this, WWE should do this, not that. GIVE IT A F*CKING REST ALREADY!! WTF MAKES ANY OF YOU THINK YOU KNOW THE WRESTLING BUSINESS? Sure, we are fans (most of us more hardcore than... show more and WWE for that matter. Hogan should be fired this, Bischoff should be fired that, Dixie doesn't know this, TNA should do this, WWE should do this, not that. GIVE IT A F*CKING REST ALREADY!! WTF MAKES ANY OF YOU THINK YOU KNOW THE WRESTLING BUSINESS?

Sure, we are fans (most of us more hardcore than others) and love wrestling, but this business is these peoples CAREERS. ESPECIALLY in the case of Hogan and Bischoff. They spent most of their LIVES in this industry. We know NOTHING compared to them!!!

Eric Bischoff has said countless times that the IWC doesn't know wtf its talking about and should just chill out and enjoy the show, and I couldn't agree more.

Sure I may bring things up every now and then, but you hardly EVER find me b*tching about the wrestling product. Was it better in the 90's? yes, but then again, just about everything was. People need to Get their heads out of 90's wrestling and realize this is 2010, not 1998. Its a different time and (mostly) different men and women out there performing. Its not fair to guys like Aj Styles or Samoa Joe or Randy Orton or Edge when everyone keeps comparing them to (the most overrated wrestler ever) "stonecold" steve austin and the rock.

Now, I see everyone unanimously praising paul heyman, saying he will "save TNA" like he is TNA's jesus or something lmao. What will happen if heyman comes in and TNA STILL gets mid 1. level ratings? will you say he needs the boot to?

look, all i'm saying is, if your that passionate about it and you want to help change things, do what i'm doing:

get your @ss to college, obtain a business (or if you want on the creative team, go for a journalism degree w/t emphasis in creative writing) degree, apply for an internship w/t TNA or (if they do one) WWE, IF you happen to get it, bust your @ss to make sure you stand out from other interns so YOU will be offered a permanent position and then your in. Then, you can personally contribute to the product.

That's my plan, and hopefully, it all comes together. But it's not 100% guarunteed, but then again, what is in life?

anyway. We all have opinions, and thats ok. but there is a fine line between being opinionated and just plain b*tching.
Update: @captain emperor: I sent you a nice little email. This would be the first time i've ever sent a user an email telling them off btw. Hope you like :) lmfao.

I'll give you time to respond before I block you.
Update 2: @ fishing line: I'm not trying to make enemies, i'm just pointing out facts and telling the truth, somebody has to say it. Obviously, most people in the section agree. I got 20 something answers, 12 stars and like 4 new fans b/c of this one question. That doesn't sound like hate at all.