Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 10 years ago

♥Okay, like, what d0es it mean when a guy runs scrєaming from me while tossing bricks behind him as he runs?♥?

OMG!!! Does it mean he LIKES ME????? I think he really, really likes me!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥

Favorite Answer

OMG, he sure does!!!! OMG!!!! You know what you should, like, do? You should TOTALLY, like, ask him out for a date and go to a themepark with him or something! And remember, you'll know it's TRUE love when you, like, chase him and he runs into those tiny little themepark bathroom huts to hide from you and you run after him, like, breaking down the hut and all the bathroom walls, standing before him as he sits on the toilet all shaking and screaming and stuff and then just lean down to grab him off the toilet seat with your mouth and shake him through the air from side to side!! ♥

• Debra

WQ: why not have an old GM come back for one night like Eric Bischoff someone who actually knows what he's doing, but really they should stop the guest hosting it's really annoying and there is no point for it they need a new permanent GM now. Promo: Well tonight my destiny was taken away from me...I was supposed to win the Royal Rumble...tonight was my night to shine in front off all the fans...but no once again I have fallen short...I don't know maybe I am being held back I mean on my own I am better than any wrestler in that locker room and all these fans know it....but right now my ability is being overshadowed....but that won't be for long trust me all of you will see the my true talent unleashed in this ring because I rkolegacy am the greatest superstar that the YWSE has to offer...This will dawn a new era in YWSE an era of my own....and you will all see greatness unfold...I am The Living Legacy!!! Amazing Show Great Job 10/10 congrats to all the winners

I wouldn't worry. He probably just thinks you're some sort of Zombie or Vampire or perhaps even a target!

It's a perfectly normal reaction to any of there things to throw things. What concerns me is that he carries bricks when he's planning to run from a zombie! Seriously you won't get much nourishment from the boys brain if he thinks heavy stuff is effective for running. Or in fact that it's normal to carry them in the event of Zombie invasion.

Anywho, get yerself tested. Did you know you could be a zombie and not have any symptoms? Or that 1 in 10 of the population between 16 and 30 are zombies? If you start to experience a lust for brains or an impaired speed, you should get tested immediately, you wouldn't want to bite someone and accidentally make them zombies after all.

He is just trying to tell you to put on more weight on in his own special way. He is trying to be poetic whilst telling you, he likes his women built like a brick house. He is running away from you to show you how you make his heart run at 100mph.

Fail Troll is fail. do not feed.

• Kallan

Good grief, what are they teaching in the schools these days? CULTURAL studies, darlin.. that is a freakin MARRIAGE proposal!

He's showing his ability to build you a house, all the while calling you a BRICK HOUSE.. the highest form of flattery!

Source(s): The Commodores 1977

are you challenged if thats you in the picture hes making a shes a monster run joke were there friends laughing near by

i think he really likes you and your cheesecake body so he was probably throwing bricks of lovvvvve at you next time you see him take off all of your clothes jump on the nearest tree and consider it your pole and start dancing if he does not approve begin to rub cheesecake all over your body and ask him to lick it off SLOWLY

Source(s): past expierences we are now married for 22 years

Wait what? My English is not very good, but are you saying that he is juggling 10kg concrete bricks while chasing you?

Maybe he just doesn't like the brick?

How could any man with impaired vision not like you luv?

He's just playing hard to get. If he didn't like you he'd be standing still and taking aim.

Trust me on this one.