GOP 2012 talk Why in all this Talk of Palin and Romney ..Why is Paul left out?

It drives me crazy I used to hear them (MSM) bring up Ron Paul winning all these early straw Polls in Many states....And Now thy Are Putting Out Polls That Just Leave His NAme COMPLETELY OFF...cause I Saw one and There is no Room for Write..IN..I Believe He is NEar THe top OR Not at the TOP as the "People's" not the Neo Con Republicans...What gives....And let me know who you are far or if agree,,Just dont get it...Thanks...all...

Favorite Answer

They (the neocons that run the GOP) fear him. He represents one of the few ways that they current partly establishment will lose their power. Ron Paul and the Revolution he heads up is true conservatism and even libertarianism. These ideologies leave no room for the state's intervention into the lives of the people. Romeny, Palin, Rush, Steele, Beck and all those neocons do not want us to be truly free. They want POWER.

Too many crazy supporters.

When you have aides who talk about NWO and ZOG as if it is the most normal thing in the world, you drive off many of the non-crazies.