Johnny Depp, or Leonardo DiCaprio?

Which actor do you prefer?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Definitely Leo, Johnny Depp has great talent but he tends to gravitate toward the more estranged roles in films that are either murky in substance or intended for younger crowds. Leonardo DiCaprio, on the other hand, has always impressed with depth or character as well as a healthy supply of charm. For example, his recent film "Shutter Island" was a web of crafty thrills and exploration of the human psyche to it's fullest, animating the novel on which it was based thanks to the brilliance of director Martin Scorsese and the inspiring lead acting performance of Leo DiCaprio.

Source(s): My personal opinion
    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Leonardo DiCaprio

• 10 years ago

Johnny Depp!!!

I've seen him in several films and what makes him a great actor is that he doesn't play the same kind of roles. For instances Willie Wonka, The Mad Hatter, Edward Scissorhands, Sam the retard, Jack Sparrow, or even a believable character like J.M Barrie the guy who wrote Peter Pan.

Not everybody can play so many different characters and still make a movie good. Also not many people can play a bizarre character and get away with it :o)

"Johnny Depp Fan Forever!!!!"

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Johnny Depp

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Gail M
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Johnny Depp, from the tips of his toes to the top of his head

• Karen
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

both are very good looking but I gotta go with Leonardo DiCaprio.

• 10 years ago

leonardo dicaprio. . . because he is sooooo hott

i dont really like johnny depp that much

• 10 years ago

as an actor, or as eye candy?? lol i'll answer both.

actor: leo!!! personally, i cant stand to watch johnny/his movies. not because he's a bad actor, but because all of his characters are so creepy & weird & disturbing, i don't WANT to watch him. i mean, dont get me wrong, he's really versatile, but i dont want to watch his stuff. leo on the other hand, is brilliant, versatile, & compelling. when he's on screen, you WANT to watch him & nothing else.

eye candy (lol): LEO!!! those piercingly blue, smoldering eyes (& the sexy stare that goes along with them!), chiseled face (shaven or unshaven!) & great bone structure, FIT SMOKING HOTT body (umm, the departed... DROOL!)...etc! plus his kindness, sense of humor, generosity, caring nature, & sensitivity just enhance his hottness by 1,000,000!! not saying that johnny ISNT all of those things, but leo is active about things he passionate about (environtment, voting..etc) & uses his celebrity to raise awareness & personally, i dont even think johnny's hot/sexy.

i'm not dissing johnny to any1 who likes him, i'm just not attracted to him & i am VERY much to leo! lol. sorry if i offended any1!

• 10 years ago

Oh my gosh. Might be the hardest question ever

But I'm gonna say Leonardo because he was stunning in Shutter Island and Inception!

• 10 years ago

Tough choice.

both are really good actors.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.