Wrestling Section PPV #7 Yahoo Answers Mafia Invades?

Location: Rated Silent District (Fantasy Location) Theme Song: I am Perfection http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiRLI-CCMgQ (c)= Championship Promo Out comes Rated Silent again and he introduces his new stable "Yahoo Answers Mafia". He says "if X9 can stop him no one can stop them. We will... show more Location: Rated Silent District (Fantasy Location)

Theme Song: I am Perfection
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiRLI-CCMgQ

(c)= Championship

Promo
Out comes Rated Silent again and he introduces his new stable "Yahoo Answers Mafia". He says "if X9 can stop him no one can stop them. We will take over the WS." Out comes WWE HD (me) and says "GET OFF MY RING BOYS!!!! You are going TOO FAR with this!!! If you don't get out I am gonna call yWa sercurity!!!!!" Out comes Dark Demon and he hits WWE HD from behind with a steel chair. The rest of the Yahoo Answers Mafia members attack WWE HD. They take him outside the arena and calls the members to "TAKE HIM to Bone County, NOW!!!. Now Rated Silent laughs while the crowd boo hims. He says "Now since he is gone I OWN THE WS!!!" Out comes the team of WS and chase the Yahoo Answers Mafia.

Match #1
2 Normal vs Moshi Man in a Singles Match

Match #2
The Radio (c) vs LARRY in a Submission Match for the WS United States Championship

Promo #2
Out come ☠♥ Punk French Girl ♥☠ and shelby.♥. Rated Silent interupts them and says "Both of you gals are going down because tonight Yahoo Answers Mafia is gonna take you DOWN!!!. Out comes "Ziggler Hates Santa Claus" and "Dark Demon".

Match #3
☠♥ Punk French Girl ♥☠(c) and shelby.♥ (c) VS Dark Demon and Ziggler Hates Santa Claus in a Falls Count Anywhere Tag Team Match

Match #4
I Love the Glamazon (c) vs edgehead (yWa leader) vs Behold the King! for the Intercontinetal Championship

Match #5
The Viper - WWEs Apex Predator vs LP23 in a Xtreme Rules Match for the X-TREAME Championship

Match #6
The Dragon (c) vs JIMMY in a Casket match for the WS Championship.

Promo #3
Luis V. makes his way to the ring but Rated Silent interrupted and said "Luis V, Do you think your gonna walk away with that title tonight? WELL GUESS WHAT? WROOOONG!!!! Because right now your gonna face me with 5 of my members. If anyone interferes during the match they will get FIIIIREEED!!!!!!!!! Luis V. gets angry. The crowd boos very loud.

Match #7
Luis V. (c) vs Rated Silent, The Bio Hazard, Wolf Pac Leader, Straight Edge Saint, and E&C Connection in a 1 vs 6 Handicap match. If anyone pins Luis V. then Rated Silent is considered the WS World Heavyweight Championship

Promo #4
Rated Silent says "if WS wants War that he would do that. So it will be a 10 vs 10 in a Tag Team Hell in a Cell Elimination Match. Winner owns the WS,"

Match #8

Team WS:
shelby.♥
sharpshooter
☠♥ Punk French Girl ♥☠
edge head (yWa leader)
Infamous Anderson
The Viper - WWEs Apex Predator
I Love the Glamazon
The Dragon
The Radio
Luis V.

vs

Yahoo Answers Mafia:
Rated Silent
Ziggler Hates Santa Claus
Dark Demon
The Bio-Hazard
Undead Titan
E&C Connection
The Prince of Phenomenal
Wolf Pac Leader
Straight Edge Saint
Shane

in a 10 vs 10 in a Tag Team Hell in a Cell Elimination Match. Winner owns the WS.

Pick the winners and Name the PPV to your liking.
Update: Whoops the link is not able to be clicked but Copy and paste to hear the song if you want to.

Update 2: @Rated Silent
Yes The Yahoo Answers Mafia are heels in my storyline but not in Yahoo Answers. Honestly you guys are the best group in my opinion.
Update 3: The results are in according to your votes: PPV Name: "Mafia InVasion" 2 Normal def. Moshi Man The Radio def. LARRY to retain his US title. ☠♥ Punk French Girl ♥☠ and shelby.♥ and Dark Demon and Ziggler hates Santa Claus both got Counted Out. That means ☠♥ Punk French Girl ♥☠ and shelby.♥... show more The results are in according to your votes:

PPV Name: "Mafia InVasion"

2 Normal def. Moshi Man

The Radio def. LARRY to retain his US title.

☠♥ Punk French Girl ♥☠ and shelby.♥ and Dark Demon and Ziggler hates Santa Claus both got Counted Out. That means ☠♥ Punk French Girl ♥☠ and shelby.♥ retain their titles.

It's a tie but Behold the King got 4 thumbs up in Rated Silent answer's. So he is the new IC Champion.

The Viper - WWEs Apex Predator def. LP23 to retain his X-TREAM title.

The Dragon def. JIMMY so JIMMY would be out for a while. The Dragon is still WS Champion.

The Mafia members def. Luis V. so Rated Silent is the NEW World Heavyweight Champion.

Team WS won the 10 vs 10 Tag Team Hell in a Cell Elimination match. So team WS owns the WS.