Update:

I WANT TO ASK ABOUT ECONOMICAL, SOCIAL AND POLITICAL VIEWS

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Sam I
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Pakistan is a great country with all its great people who contributed to all creative and innovative works in the world. Even though Pakistan has relatively low economy, Pakistanis are great people they teach at schools and universities all over the world, they're doctors, programmers, accountants and at the same time they're respectful, decent and pious people. You can be a friend to one of them, they're so kindhearted and smart people.

• 1 decade ago

Pakistan is a unique and complicated country: It has both Talibans and regular Pakistan citizens. Its a country in which government is torn apart because Talibans and Pakistanis are constantly fighting. Pakistan used to be a peaceful country. I honestly don't blame Pakistanis, all i blame are the Talibans.

Source(s): Me
  • 1 decade ago

As far as I'm concerned, if it wouldn't affect anyone else, India and Pakistan could blow each other off the face of the map, and I simply wouldn't care. I'm sick of U.S. jobs being shipped off to that part of the world, and of those groups of people coming here instead of working to make THEIR part of the world healthy. There's never in the history of mankind been a people so stupid as to completely trash their own once-beautiful lands, and then expect to be accepted by other nations, as the Indians and Pakis. As far as I'm concerned, there's not a hair's-breadth of difference between the two groups, and both are worthless leeches on humanity.

• SDG
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I think they're going to finish off Australia tomorrow and draw the series.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

pakistan is poor and plagued with civil war,anarchy and sexism. it will soon collapse and be done with.

• 1 decade ago

i dont have any

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.