my husband lives in tx. and i live in ks. how do i find out if he is using my name and my daughters to get mor?

my husband lives in tx. and i need help to fined out if he is using my daughter and my name to get more do i fined out if he is?


ps he dose not have a landline so i can not call him da.

6 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    I live in TX. Contact the Health and Human Services Department.

  • 1 decade ago

    Do a credit check on yourself and your daughter..You need to check Equifax,Experian,and TransUnion. See what all pops up..if there are credit cards that are not yours or applications put in that you didn't do then someone is using her info . IF you find stuff you will need to make a police report then contact each credit card Company and alert the fraud department. below are links you can use.

  • 1 decade ago

    Do you mean identity theft? Like using their social security numbers? Go to and sign up for the service for you and your daughters. It will notify you if someone is applying for loans with your numbers.

  • 1 decade ago

    Get your credit report.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

    He's you husband? Then CALL him... duh.

    BTW, your question makes no sense at all.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    you don't want to be dressed as a pirate!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.