Spiritually speaking...do u prefer your friends here addressing you by your screen name, or your nickname?

(Provided your screen name is NOT your nickname)

Best Answer

I don't mind which name my contacts use, darling, although I must say that I do like it when people I like call me Auntie, or when they call me JA.

I've noticed that most of the people who send me abusive emails seem to insist on calling me Jaydens (generally speaking, people from the Ramadan section call me Jaydens a lot). I don't actually like being called Jaydens, although I'm absolutely fine with people calling me Jayden's Aunt.

I don't hesitate to use my real name when I'm emailing someone I know and like, but I won't use it when I answer abusive emails.

Which do YOU prefer, darling?

(((Devilishly Sexy MasterminD))) - taking no chances hehehehe

Tattoo Mom used to call me Dale, because i made a facebook for this yahoo account and i used the name Dale Ksupremacy. i would also accept being called Steve or Carl or Bob, though none are my real name. few people know my real name so they don't know my nickname, neither of which i will disclose. i don't think any of what i just said makes any sense, but it made sense in my head and that's what matters. if you know my real name, and you tell someone, i will cut you.

Few know ( with the exception of bill collectors and Nikon) what the abbreviation R. in RScott Is but friends and family call me "our Scott"

hence the screen name OURScott

RScott

• I don't really care. Most people call me Cassie [which is my name], some call me Weapons, some call me WMS, some call me Cassie WMS... but it's all the same to me :]

I usually only refer to people by their screen name while I am on Answers. I just never know if people want me using their real name or not, so I save the real name usage for private emails. I do call you Asif though... is that alright?

(((Asif)))

You mean here in Y1A? My screen name has three words, that is long for some users (although I have seen many longer screen names). Anyone can call me just "Darth" or "Eugene" for short, I do not mind.

My nickname is Cassie...and since there is another R&S Cassie it just causes confusion when anyone does.

So Batty it is on here.

But when I'm having private sexy time I'm cool with Cass or Cassie. As long as it's me they're picturing and not the cute girl in the football helmet ;)

AAM's real name is HOT! It rrrrolls off your tongue....

I usually let new contacts know my real name

is Gabrielle. I don't mind if people use it here

on Answers...

So, it makes no difference to me if they call

me Wayf or Gabrielle (or Gab / Gabi).

The only thing I don't do is tell people

what "Wayf" stands for - since it is an acronym.

Only a small handful of peeps know what it is.

Hmm...I have several incarnations and all begin with "Straw" so many who know me refer to me as such, but honestly I don't care either way...even with my other accounts I am referred to as "StrawDog" which I prefer, to the back-up names...(but that's because I chose "StrawDog" for a reason and it means something to me personally, the others were simply a case of me not wanting to make unoriginal "clones")

It doesn't much matter to me what I'm called. Deep Blue or Blue is perfectly ok. My real name is Heather but that seems so much less interesting than Deep Blue.

I want to be called Moley or variations on that like Mo, Mole or Mole gurl otherwise Goddess E or Pen will suffice :)

Source(s): I like the name Esmeralda but its a bit long