don asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 decade ago

does florida get unemployment extention?

the extention just sigmed by the president.

Favorite Answer

Florida will certainly get some of that federal money for unemployment extension. However, you are probably more likely to be positively effected by the state unemployment extension that governor Charlie Crist just extended.

Check out the link below for the article on the state unemployment extension.

Please ignore with regard to the Dumb-*** that publish that remark. i in my view had mine expired and that i became into freaking out myself considering the fact which you cant request extension until at last your out of money. I spoke of as the workplace very early interior the morning so i would not could desire to look forward to hours and became into informed that it have been completed promptly for me so i would not could desire to do something. To be extra specific shall we are saying you getting ur exams on the 1st and the fifteenth properly what take place to me is the subsequent 1th got here visiting and that i've got been given a examine for purely 0.5 my unemployment and then rather of having my next complete examine on the fifteenth it easily got here on the 20 th and subsequently all my days push forward by a week so if i knew it became into the 1st and the 15 now it became into the fifth and the 20 th desire i did no longer confuse you.