Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 10 years ago

Is there anyway I can get episodes of America's Best Dance Crew on my iPod?

You can't buy them on iTunes! :-(

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

STRIKERS ALL-STARS

Tallahassee, Florida

Tallie “Ace” Brinson III (24)

Otheus “O” Manuel (25)

Peterson “Peter Pan” Thelisma (23)

Edwin “Bowling Ball” Bennett (25)

Michael “Money Mike” Washington (24)

Welton Maurice Nance (23)

Joel Daley (20)

Established in 1989 at Florida A&M University, Strikers All-Stars’ motto is, “If you can survive being a Striker, you can survive anything.” It’s beyond notable that most of the members of this crew chose to attend FAMU in order join this famous stepping family because The Strikers aren’t merely a dance crew; they are a legacy.

This crew — an elite seven-man unit comprised of the FAMU Strikers’ strongest performers — has won competitions on BET’s 106 & Park and won over the notoriously fickle Showtime at the Apollo audience. They are, in short, considered one of the top stepping crews in the South.

“Many people think it’s all the same,” Ace says of stepping. “but we have created this style that is mimicked by numerous dance crews.” That style comes from all seven members contributing to The Strikers’ choreography and adding a freestyle hip-hop element to the more widely known precision elements. “We’re unpredictable, full of energy,” says Peterson. Adds Money Mike: “Our urban soul matched with our energy — it can get ridiculously crazy!”

To that point, the crew lists a lot of hip-hop on among musical favorites, including OutKast, Flo Rida, T Pain, T.I., Rick Ross, Jay Z, Timbaland and Swizz Beats, along with some contemporary pop from the likes of John Legend, Chris Brown and Justin Timberlake.

“In a way, we have played through our season and we’re about to play in the Super Bowl — America’s Best Dance Crew,” says Bowling Ball. “Our advantage is that everybody on our team is a Pro Bowl-er.”

I love this dance group, I wish them the best now and In the future.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

you can get videos off of google video, just make sure that you check the just videos from google thing. and then download it. once your on iTunes, import it- under import files

• 10 years ago

if its an ipod that you can watch movies and shows on than you should be able to download it on to your ipod but there are fan sites all over and they some times have it to were you can download. but youtube.com you can download the video and put it on your ipod!

• kool
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

you may get video clips off of google video, basically ensure which you examine the basically video clips from google element. and then receive it. as quickly as your on iTunes, import it- under import archives

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.