Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetComputer Networking · 1 decade ago

Itunes cant connect to Itunes store, network connection reset?

Everytime i try to connect to the itunes store i get this error message, does anyone know what i can do to solve this? I would call apple, but apparently i have to pay for help?

Favorite Answer

First off, check your network. Make sure everything's connected and working correctly. If that's not it, try restarting your computer. Sometimes iTunes gets wonky and that's the easiest way to fix things. If that doesn't work, reinstall iTunes.

• puccio

Itunes Network Connection Was Reset

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): itunes connect itunes store network connection reset: https://shortly.im/L25VO

Well, it seems a more widespread problem, which I am experiencing from two other locations as well. I would therefore hold off from installing iTunes, though checking your network works is always a good idea.

To download for free iTunes you can click here http://bitly.com/1zK9Ckc.

iTunes is a media player, media library, and mobile device management application developed by Apple Inc. It is used to play, download, and organize digital audio and video on personal computers

I just recently had this problem on my new computer. If your computer is new or it is a different computer than you usually use you need to click the store tab at the top and then click the authorize computer option.

You may want to try it even if it is not a new computer.

Source(s): Did it myself

Maybe your firewall is blocking things.