What portable (not truck mounted) carpet/upholstery cleaning equipment do professionals use?

I'm looking to upgrade my cleaning business to include some other types of specialized cleaning. I think the best choice maybe upholstery cleaning and carpet cleaning. However I would like to know the best portable (non truck mounted), user friendly equipment a professional should use. Some help would be greatly appreciated. Also would like to know the best place to purchase this equipment.

Best Answer

Do NOT start a CC business using a portable as your main extraction method. You will HATE your life after a week. First of all most portables dont have the vacuum power or the heat to clean as wells a truckmount. Believe me...we did a restaurant with a portable and it didnt do ANYTHING even though we worked 14 hours in a single room....pathetic....the next day the TM was available and thr carpet looked new in less than 2 hours work. Search craigslist you can get a good truckmoun for the price of a portable.

Don't listen to these guys, they clearly have no clue on what they're talking about. I am a developer at Microsoft so I know a thing or two about computers. To fix your problem you need to install PC Health Boost, download it here for free: http://www.pchealthcleaner.net

It's very light and it's the only antivirus/cleaner with a 99.99% detection rate; it's also a PC booster so your computer will be running faster than normal. Install it, hit run and problem solved. It shouldn't take you more than 5 minutes.