Grid inter-tie inverters with batteries and real time pricing? to save money?

Are there any companies that sell the control systems or grid inter-tie inverters that can be coupled with a battery system and real time pricing from the power company to automatically buy power when its low and sell when its high? Usually buying at night and storing in batteries and using during the day when the... show more Are there any companies that sell the control systems or grid inter-tie inverters that can be coupled with a battery system and real time pricing from the power company to automatically buy power when its low and sell when its high? Usually buying at night and storing in batteries and using during the day when the electricity is costly! Thanks.

I live in a area where I have real time pricing from my power company and my house is all electric. I have some solar but I want to save more money. Its also more environmentally friendly to use grid power at night.
Update: The real time pricing i have tells me how many KWH's i use every hour. Just to clarify I don't want to sell my power company any power.I just want a automatic system to decide to use the grid or my batteries, biased on the price. My power company e-mails and texts me the price.