I failed wal mart assessment, but it said application submitted?

I finished the assessment and it said "You have completed but did not pass the assessment." But then I got a system error and I had to re-login.

When I go to the assessment page it says

"You have finished all required assessments.

Thank you for your interest in a career with Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. Your application has been submitted. Your application will be kept on file for 60 days, if you are not contacted within this active period, please feel free to reapply. Thank you again for choosing Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. "

The application was submitted? Confused..

I have no idea how I failed. I even had someone who works at a store help me with some questions since this would have been my first job (I am 17). So I couldn't really properly answer them since I have no work experience in customer service. But the answers I submitted seemed like pretty logical answers to the problems.

Also this is my first time I have ever applied for a job..

Walmart is that bad to work for? hmm..

• James
    Favorite Answer

Every potential employer is required to accept your application and to keep it on file for 60 days. This does not mean that they will hire you, just that they have to take your application. The message that you received indicates that they took your application and will file it away.

Since you failed the assessment, you will not be considered for a position - as you do not meet the employer's qualifications for the job.

Consider yourself lucky though, Wal-Mart is one of the worst places you could conceivably think of working at. If you want an idea of what working at Wal-Mart is like, read through Barbara Ehrenreich's "Nickle and Dimed". She is a journalist that decided to chronicle an experiment where she lived as a low wage earner for a year. One of the jobs she took during this time was as a Wal-Mart associate.

• LOL

how did you fail a walmart assesment test?