Naval academy football team?

How hard is it to make the naval academy football team and how many people out of the 4,000 that go there tryout.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Don't listen to these "if you get in you will likely make the team" comments. Navy football is as tough or tougher than Notre Dame right now. You have to be smart, no doubt, but you got to be good as well. They recruit for football, like all schools. What are the chances of making the team out of 4000 new cadets every year? If you were great in high school, then you have a decent shot at making the team, since not all cadets are trying to make the football team.

• 1 decade ago

In all reality its harder to get appointed to the Naval Academy than it would be to make the football team

all Military Academy's will have you try out for a sport that competes intramurally or scholastically

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1st of all you HAVE to get accpeted at the Naval Academy which is very hard...then you try-out for the football team

• Well im guessing you part of navy and i just want to say thank you for surving our country..and i wish you good luck but i am an ARMY FAN!!!! my uncle in army unit 772 foward search crotegue the captin (KYLE) my uncle....sooo ya good luck !!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.