Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 10 years ago

Do republicans ever get tired of watching the same thing everyday on Fox news?

All they do is bash Obama every second of every day, it must get boring.

Favorite Answer

You know this how? IF you do not watch this station then how do you know it is the same stuff?

Sorry but they do something that the other stations do not do. That being they report the factual news and not lies like MSNBC,CBC,ABC,CBS,NBC,CNN. You might like to watch the news, not OReily, Beck, Hannety, but the real news on Fox!

• C

How do you know what is on Fox News? Do you watch it? You must if you know it is the same thing daily.

I can’t even tell you what channel fox news is on here.

I get tired of the same ol lame comments about the top rated cable news network.

maybe all we're all doing is bashing each other every second of every day... so the question is, who's hate is more damning?

We get to watch all kinds of stuff that you never see on what you watch. That is why you think Fox lies - if it was true I would see it on NBC, CBS, ABC, NY Times etc.

• Tom K

No more than liberals love to watch the same crap on MSNBC.

• I know I can watch MSNBC any time it creates leg tingling sensations. Is that dangerous?

"Same thing"?

The Liberals generate a new scandal every day.

Maybe that is why you think it is the "same thing."

NO WE LIKE TO GET THE WHOLE STORY AND THE TRUTH AND YOU CAN ONLY GET THAT FROM FOX

no they're idiots, they think it's new news every day