Video COP is getting annoying please help!?

When I am online I will randomly be redirected to the Video COP website and I don't know what to do about it. I ran my virus scan and it found nothing, I didn't download anything new to delete/uninstall, and I don't know what to do. Can anybody help?

Favorite Answer

Try running Malwarebytes http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php It sounds like a hijack virus.

All three of our home computers (windows 7 starter, windows 7, mac os x) have the same problem! I've tried everything to get rid of it. All the following solutions did nothing:

-Malware bites.

-Ad-aware.

-AVG Free ed.

-Trend Micro Registered

-Hitman Antivirus

-Googleredfix.exe

The only thing that did help -- but is not a final solution -- is to install the FireFox addon no-script. It will prevent the redirect from happening, but won't remove the problem completely. You will at least be able to browse.

More information about the virus -- it seems to trigger on sites that use google-analytics. I think it must change where google-analytics directs you to.