Student loan help? Trip to France and Germany!?

Ok, I'm a freshman at UGA. The high school I came from is taking a trip to France with their french department. Also, the band program at the school is going on a trip to Germany and Austria. Both of these trips are happening in June of next year. Both of these trips will price around $3,000. I am already... show more Ok, I'm a freshman at UGA. The high school I came from is taking a trip to France with their french department. Also, the band program at the school is going on a trip to Germany and Austria. Both of these trips are happening in June of next year. Both of these trips will price around $3,000. I am already taking out a federal grant and loan to cover my tuition along with HOPE and a couple other scholarships. Basically, my tuition is paid for. I wanted to know if there are any loans that I can apply for that would have no early repayment penalty and would allow me to pay it back when I'm completely done with school, by that I mean med school. I will be done with all of my schooling in 10 years. I want to become a Neurologist. I would preferably like a student loan of $10,000. That amount would cover the trips and allow my mom to come on one. What kind of help is out there that fits my needs?
1 answer 1