Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

Atheists and Christians does illegal immigration jeopardize state and national parks (more inside)?

And if it does, do you care what happens to the state and national parks or should we forget about them and tar them over?

• Best Answer

I would say yes, but recently I've been more and more American hikers trashing trails when I go to the park. Earlier this season I was hiking and I passed two American thruhikers on a trail, about a mile down the trail I found the remnants of their campsite, namely plastic bottles and a still burning fire that had extended outside of the fire pit and started to ignite to some nearby brush.

My point is that despoiling our national parks is an equal opportunity crime.

No, not anymore than more pressing threats like using up all the water to spray on Los Angeles golf courses, no, or clearcut tree felling for centuries, or overhunting or overfishing or climate change

America has got 36 times the land mass of the UK, but only five times the population. So it isn't exactly over crowded yet.

I can't see any connection between illegal immigration and national parks.

So...no.

Peace.

National boundaries are man-made. So there is no such thing as illegal immigration.

If we don't have illegals who will do the work? Americans?

The concept of that is hilarious.

The Illegals do the work lazy Americans won't, like farming.

I think you should ask this in the politics section. We have enough aggro here thank you very much.

I don't really see the connection between ANY of that...

What?