Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Poll: who is to blame in avatar the last airbender movie?

the disappointment

The network who points the director ( that did not know anything

about the avatar ) to direct the movie Avatar...bender

thus making the director look bad and ashamed.

or

the cast and team ; who knows something about the avatar but

didn't bother to tell the director the real story about it

thus giving the director the wrong idea

P.S. I think the director should not be blamed

so what's your opinion/choice.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't know why you think the director should not be blamed. He wrote the script himself, which was in itself atrocious. The dialogue was stilted, the plot nonsensical, and the original story lost. The director also made the casting decisions, and when Aasif Mandvi is the best actor in the movie, you've got some casting problems. The cinematography, also under the director's control, was abysmal. There were several minutes of nothing but closeups on various actors' faces as they stood and talked to one another. All in all, the director screwed this movie up.

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Avatar the final Airbender the action picture (i.e. human beings version) or the comic strip sequence?! :O i'm at a loss for words to which one you're referring too!! So if that's the human beings version of The final Airbender, i flow to answer your poll with "Avatar" (blue human beings action picture) :D

• 1 decade ago

I believe the problem was all of them...if any of them had any knowledge of the story they were doing then it would've been better...plus book one need two or three movies not one...too much information...the end movie will suck because they left out all the information

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.